£72.00Out of stock
Bromine is a popular alternative to chlorine as a sanitiser.
Download COSHH Sheet
Out of stock
Blue Horizons Bromine tablets are ideal for errosion dosing of your swimming pool or spa, to produce bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. These tablets are slow dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
The use of bromine provides an effective alternative to chlorine when disinfecting your hot tub water.
Like chlorine disinfects the water and kills any bacteria as well as it removes any organics that can be in the water.
Keeping your swimming pool water in perfect condition is a difficult task.
1. These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
2. When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturers’ instructions.
3. Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin).
4. Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the pool or spa.
5. Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit
6. Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 – 7.6.
Important – See risk and safety phrases.
Handle Products in a well ventilated area – preferably outdoors.
Wash hands after use.
Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
Looking After Your Above Ground Swimming Pool Water
Your cart is currently empty.
Return to Shop